5 things you should know and do before visiting your local Halo centre….
1. Come with a mask to wear in reception and around the building, but you can remove it while you’re exercising (please dispose of it safely or put it in your bag). And know that when you do exercise that our teams have been working hard with UK Active, Community Leisure UK and all the relevant sporting, government and health bodies to ensure Covid secure measures in our centres are up to scratch and up to date so you can come in and relax.
2. Pre-book sessions and arrive on time, changed and ready to go!
3. Use Sanitising Stations to clean your hands, and then wipe the equipment you use before and after workout. But know, too, that our teams are working through each day to clean and disinfect between bookable sessions.
4. Follow guidelines on social distancing which we have in place to guide you around the building.
5. Ask if you have questions and share your concerns. We are aware that stepping out of lockdown and back into the leisure centres can feel like a big step. We’re here to offer the support you need.